Current research projects
- Promoting STEM Competences through Educational Robotics (Vinculación con el Medio, PUCV) together with MakerSpace PUCV
- Designing a social robot using open-source robotic platforms for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. [Project VRIEA-PUCV 039.305/2022]
- Women and STEAM: an introduction to technology applied to the textile industry. Director MakerSpace PUCV.
- Developing a virtual assistant for mental health (focused in academic stress), Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, Universidad de Valparaíso and teachers at PUCV
- Affective Computing :Design of a Smart Wearable Device with biofeedback for stress detection and monitoring for People with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) – PUCV- University of Zaragoza and Politécnica de Valencia.
Co-Research in project: Acquisition in computational thinking skills for children of pre-scholar through the interaction of Kinect (body tracking) and a humanoid robot (imitation). University National of San Agustin -Perú.
- Development of a Computational Model of Emotions (CME) to support Assistive Therapy for Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders- [Project VRIEA-PUCV Code:039.358/2021] (Finished)
- Educational Robotic: designing a low-cost robot to teach computational thinking skills for children – Fundación Valpo (Chile)- [Project Linking with the environment- PUCV] (Finished)
- University of San Buenaventura Cali Research Project ; Impulse to the design of interactive systems for children with special needs, Duration: 2017-2018. Principal Researcher
- University of Cauca, Research Group IDIS. University of Illes Baleares, Spain research group España graphical unit and computer vision and AI, University of San Buenaventura Cali research group LIDIS; Design of interactive experiences oriented to people with special needs. Duration 2017-2019. Co-Researcher.
- Emotions Analysis in the thinking computational’s learning. Study Case: students no-technical. University of San Buenaventura – U. Zaragoza.
- Identify Behavior Patterns in psychological profiles in paedophile. University of San Buenaventura, Cali and ICBF Cali. Natural Language & AI.